Well, that is everything for Saturday’s transfer blog. Before leaving, we will leave you a summary of the hottest rumours and completed deals.
– Barcelona have reached an agreement with Real Betis worth 25 million euros for the signing of Junior Firpo, with the left-back having agreed to a five-year deal at the Camp Nou.
– Barcelona and Arsenal could meet in the coming days to discuss Philippe Coutinho potentially moving to the Gunners, according to reports in Catalonia.
– Juventus’ leaders are putting pressure on Paulo Dybala to finalise his move to Manchester United, report La Gazzetta dello Sport. His departure would see Romelu Lukaku make the switch to Turin.
– Manchester City want to use Danilo in a swap deal for Joao Cancelo, but Juventus are apprehensive about selling the Portuguese right-back.
– Fernando Llorente, who is a free agent after his contract with Tottenham Hotspur expired on June 30, has three offers from Serie A as Lazio, Fiorentina and Roma have all contacted the Spanish striker.
– Roma have reignited their interest in signing Nacho Fernandez, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport, and he will be their Plan B if they fail to lure Toby Alderweireld from Tottenham Hotspur for 20 million euros.
– Juanfran Torres’ future is finally resolved as he has agreed to a one-year deal with Sao Paulo, who also signed Dani Alves on Thursday.
21:05. AC Milan are interested in signing Udinese star Rodrigo De Paul, with TuttoMercato reporting that the Argentina international will cost around 40 million euros.
20:30. Leicester City have already pinpointed Brighton centre-back Lewis Dunk as the man they want to replace Harry Maguire, who is on the verge of joining Manchester United, according to Sky Sports. He would cost around 12 million euros.
19:40. Radja Nainggolan is in Cagliari as he looks to close his loan move to the Sardinian side. “I will show Inter that they were wrong [to let me go],” Nainggolan said on his departure from the airport. The reason the Belgian chose to return to Cagliari is because it is the year of their centenary.
19:20. Juanfran Torres has joined Sao Paulo on a one-year deal, following the expiration of his contract with Atletico Madrid on June 30. The Spaniard will play alongside Dani Alves, who signed for the Brazilian giants on Thursday.
18:27.Lasse Schone has agreed to a two-year deal with Genoa, report Sky Sport Italia. The midfielder is expected to join from Ajax, where he became the most experienced foreigner in the Dutch side’s history.
18:10. Roma have reignited their interest in Nacho Fernandez, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport. The Real Madrid centre-back is the Giallorossi’s Plan B, should they fail to sign Toby Alderweireld from Tottenham Hotspur for 20 million euros.
17:50. Florentino Perez had everything in place to sign Kylian Mbappe in June, report L’Equipe, but ultimately the forward opted to remain with Paris Saint-Germain. However, Mbappe is yet to renew his contract with the French champions.
17:15. Premier League sides Burnley and Crystal Palace are battling to sign Real Betis midfielder Victor Camarasa, according to Sky Sports. The 25-year-old spent last year on loan at Cardiff City, and out of Burnley and Palace, he would prefer a move to Palace.
16:58. Napoli have a Plan C option in the event that their pursuits of Hirving Lozano and James Rodriguez do not come to fruition: RB Leipzig forward Timo Werner. The Partenopei’s sporting director, Cristiano Guintoli, has added the 23-year-old to his wish list.
16:44. Free agent midfielder Hatem Ben Arfa is being considered by Sampdoria and, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport, head coach Eusebio Di Francesco is keen on the idea of adding the 32-year-old maverick to his side.
16.10: Sevilla are still after a winger and Monchi has set his eyes on Sporting CP’s Raphinha after feeling that PSV’s valuation for Steven Bergwijn is too high. O Jogo claim that Sevilla have made an enquiry to the Portuguese giants.
16.05: Manchester City have loaned out young striker Nmecha to Wolfsburg.
16.00: Fernando Llorente has three offers from Serie A after being released by Tottenham: Lazio, Fiorentina and AS Roma are the clubs keen on the Spanish World Cup winner, according to TuttoMercato.
15.45: Former Real Madrid midfielder Rafael van der Vaart has advised his compatriot Donny van de Beek to move to Los Blancos:
“If I were him, I would even go to Madrid by bicycle,” he told NOS.
15.30: La Gazzetta dello Sport state that Napoli are to relaunch an offensive for James Rodriguez. The Italians are confident that the player’s good relationship with coach Carlo Ancelotti, even though they are still not willing to meet Real Madrid’s 50-million-euro valuation of the Colombian.